Thursday, February 7, 2013

let it be.

I saw this little beauty on Pinterest. 
Yes, I have a love for this site. As I am sure many of you do as well.  

I love this. Read 1-10 and really think about them. If this was in our mind all day think about how much more happy we could all me. This isn't a personal blog, but I am a women, and I like to share my thoughts and feelings. Well im not sure if I {like} to express how I am feeling at all times. But I do feel that writing them down makes you happier and not feel so stressed out. 


1. I am not a dancer. Ask my friends. (but) if I HAVE to dance.. lets be real I don't even care what anyone thinks about my awesome dance moves. It makes me feel alive and free. " I feel kinda silly for saying that but its just the truth"

2. I feel like walks are for old people. but have you ever just went on a walk and just focused on how beauitful this wonderful little place we call earth is? Its breathtaking. I mean I know here in Utah it is. suck for the people who live in like Detroit, MI ( yes they got top into the top 10 most ugliest places in the world)  Thats okay though I still love my Tigers & Pistons. Any way. go on a walk and actually breath in the fresh air and enjoy where ever you are. 

3. Talk, Talk, talk. Talk your problems out. Be up front. Say it how it is. Dont sugar coat it. I can promise well more like PINKY PROMISE you that if you will sit down with somebody that you care about and just vent to them, you Will feel better and less stressed out. Remember how important my pinky promises are? Thats what I thought... So go find a bff.  

4. BREATHE. its that simple. go find a yoga class. Yoga can do amazing things for your body. I am taking a yoga class at UVU right now.. I have never looked forward to going to a class or even working out until I started this wonderful thing called yoga. 

5. Nothing good happens after 9pm.. thats what I tell people. Am i joking? hmm... you will never know. but seriously. go to bed. relax your eyes. even take a nap during the day. 

6. `I have learned that you can only control yourself. You can control others. Focus on yourself give yourself the attention you need. 

7. One thing that always distracts me from the crazy game called life is looking at old pictures, talking with friends about old memories. Even reading my journal and just thinking about how simple life use to be and realizing in 5-10 years the things that I am going through right now will seem so simple. 

8. I love hugs. I love giving hugs. I love receiving hugs. 
                     give someone a hug, or simply yet ask your bff. 
                        YOU WILL FEEL LOVED AND IMPORTANT. 
9. Look for ways to become a better person, serve people around you. Dont ask to do something. JUST DO IT. 

10. SMILE. sometimes I will be walking down the hallway and I will smile at someone just to be friendly, & they don't smile back... sometimes I dont understand it, maybe they are having a bad day.. but still. it doesn't hurt to smile back. start the chain & be unique. 

remember you are loved. 
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment