Saturday, February 2, 2013

Happy First of Feb.

I have a love hate relationship with February.

I love it because I love all of the pinks and reds! 

I love it because of the pretty flowers that people send to loved ones 

I love it because "one of" my favorite sisters was born. happy happy birthday today sis. ps she is adorable and to keep this short and sweet. trust me on this. She is AMAZINGLY TALENTED at EVERYTHING! seriously though. 

are you ready for why I have a hate relationship with February? 

I hate it because of all the sweets.. I feel like this is the month where people usually put on a couple of pounds and its because of these yummy little devils. 
 photo 7f422914-97ae-4f3c-b845-79e29dc2b7dc_zpsebd6af8e.jpg

My ma use to buy these all the time for school lunches.. So of course I bought some the other night at Maceys. 

Let me let you in on a little secret.. they are not as good as they use to be :/

so glad its the weekend.. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment