Thursday, February 7, 2013

creative.

today has been a such'n'such of a day. a lot going around and around in my little head. 

I went to {yoga} tonight. It made me feel a thousand times better. I leave my worries outside the door. I get to focus on myself and my breathing. It is a wonderful feeling

I needed to do something for myself, I love to craft even if I am [not] very good at it. I just like seeing my work in my home. (it puts a smile on my face) 

You know that one store that is all in CAPS and it bright orange & blue... yeah HOBBY LOBBY
well I had a 40% off coup. so i HAD to get some chevron fabric and a couple cute stencils... 

& waaalaaa this is what I made for myself. 


I am in LOVE with how it turned out. 

My mind was ((free)) from the crazy noises of the outside world for a couple hours. I got to just put on my creative hat and just go with it. 

Of course I had my country love songs on {thanks to pandora} but more importantly thanks to ms. swift


this girl just speaks to my heart. its not a normal thing for me to know every word to a song.. 
ask my bffs! but let me tell you a big secret

I could sing every word of all of the songs in this amazing album of ms. swift 

have a wonderful sleep. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment