Saturday, January 26, 2013

Saturdays Are My Fav.

You know that song... Saturday is a [special] day Its the day we get ready for Sunday.
   
Well {welcome} to the life of Cara Andree. 

Today started off wonderful. I have a secret love for Nike apparel. I love having the Nike outlet so close. I get LOTS & LOTS of my workout clothing from there

                                                      *** that is my DREAM job***

only so I can wear this all day long.. 
YES PLEASE!


 dont worry, my arms are getting huge
{thanks to 24 fitness}
I worked out this morning & got my fitness on. 
I am feelin 22. 

Back to getting ready for Sunday. Usually I will clean with the wonderful Clorox wipes and my gloves because I live in an apt with 3 other girls... HAIR EVERY WHERE.. I do not like touching others hair.. 

NASTY. 

                                                       Today is a different kind of day,
                                                        Like I said before 
                                                        I am 22
                                                        I am a student
                                                        I work
                                                        & 
                                                        I have a life. 

I am no where close of being a mom. No thank you! 
**If I wanted to be a mom I would get married and have children.. HELLLOOO**
I did not sign up to put your dishes in the dish washer. 
I did not sign up to clean up after you in the bath room. 
I did not sign up to cook for you 

Its very simple. 
I did not sign up to clean up other peoples mess. 

                                                       
But when I do clean...
 ^^^^these are a must^^^^

I can not believe I am even posting this for the world to see how DISGUSTING my bath room is.. 
But its nasty and I know that. 

SO, I AM GOING ON STRIKE.  





**lets be real.. I will cave in like a couple hours...

Have a fab day folks. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment