Sunday, February 10, 2013

sunday, funday.

okay, okay! not really {funday}. but today was awesome.

Went to church. & yes I gave a lesson today.. don't ask me what it was about though because I already forgot. ha! just playin. It went really well. 


I love being in college & having my parents only 25 minutes away. it is seriously the best ever. lets be real my parents are pretty rad. the things that come out of Cathy's mouth are priceless. 

Have you ever seen this girl? 
  
              She is [seriously] so funny & glad she is my roommie. 

have you ever played the game Ticket to Ride? my oh my. you need to go buy it. It makes you think & it is a super long game, 
                                   BUT it is so so so fun.  



It looks confusing huh? 
well you are right, it is! 
just ask laura! 



I love it. I feel smart playing it. I even put on my glasses when I play so I look smarter as well :) 
{it usually helps}

As you can see, we even watched the grammys. It was pretty alright. I just like watching what everyone wears. I wasn't too impressed with anyone's outfits though. A little disappointing. 

{Im over it though}


Its a new week tomorrow aka [the bachelor] wait a second. can someone please tell Sean that there is a girl that lives in Provo Utah that would be the best match for him! (im talking about myself here folks) help a sista out. 

Make someones day. Be a little different this week. Show your love to everyone & remember whats most important. 

don't forget that you are loved. 


sleep tight babes.


xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment