Saturday, February 9, 2013

& such.

Today Today, Today. I believe it is a big sweater and leggings kind of a day. don't ya think? maybe with some cute boot socks and some brown boots? um yes please. throw my hair in a messy bun and throw on my bebe glasses. I might even throw on  my black & gold bubble neckless that I bought from the best website ever... veryjane  check it out. I can promise you that you will fall in LOVE with it. best deals around. 

ha! i did all of that ^^^ fancy right? 

We had cleaning checks today. my [favorite] day of the month. seriously though. so thank you branbury.
Its not that bad of a place to live. I kinda want to keep my eyes out though and see if I can find something cheaper. we will see though.

off to the gym I go.

p.s. its snowing in provo. HIP HIP HOORAY!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment