Tuesday, July 30, 2013

everything happens for a reason.

I feel like blogging lets my mind be free and I can express my thoughts a lot better then expressing it in other ways. 

The past month I have had a lot of time to think about the past and by the past I really mean the past year. Its been a roller coaster, one where you scream the entire time. You know what I am talking about! 

July has been a refreshing month for me. I have been praying to find the right answers as to why I made some of the  decisions I made. During this time I felt like I was lost and no one understood where I was coming from. I felt like I was by myself. I don't think I really truly understood how prayer worked until now. Answers don't come right away, and sometimes that's the hardest thing. One thing I have learned is that no one is ever alone, answers do come, It may be months from when you were really expecting but they come when you are ready. My answer was always right in my face, I heard it daily from people who loved me and only wanted the best for me and my future, But I had to find it by myself and I did. 

People always say. everything happens for a reason. To be honest I use to hate hearing that. But, it is so true. Things happen and from that you learn and grow.

I have to say how grateful I am for such a loving and caring family. Hold close to those around you that love you and ONLY want the best for you. I am one lucky lady. 

Just my thoughts for the evening. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment