Monday, February 25, 2013

face.

I love MAC makeup. It is my favorite. 

There is just something about it.  

Have you ever used it?
I usually buy mine at Nordstrom. Only because I love going to City Creek!
                           {best place to shop in Utah}

here are just my favs.


make-up brushes. AHHHH amazing!!


I know, I know. EWW
but you can tell I use this every day. 
its not heavy on my face, it doesn't make my face oily 
it actually makes my face all one color 
& I am the biggest fan of this foundation. 

 this is the bronzer.. super light and just gives me that bronze look 
which I {love} 


this right here ^ gives your face that pretty 
but {{simple glow}}
p.s. it last (((((forever)))))


its called the "pot" I like to put it on my eyes 
for the natural look but it also hold my eyeliner on. 


I always out this on before I blow dry my hair.. its a primer.
holds my make-up on all day long. 

this is it folks. I am a pretty simple girl when it comes to make-up. 

go get your make up done from the wonderful ladies at MAC. Just see if you like it. 

Im pretty sure you will FALL IN LOVE WITH IT THOUGH :) 

Have a wonderful Monday Night!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE MAC. Cute blog!... New follower!
    http://itselizajane.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete