Thursday, January 24, 2013

Twilight Teeth


 Want white teeth? {silly question} but SERIOUSLY- some customers deny me when I ask.
                                                    ATTITUDE CHECK. please 
All I am doing is helping their chance to get asked out for the weekend. or for guys... to have a girl say yes!

Honestly though... i ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS look at a guys teeth FIRST- its a MUST.

I have the perfect solution for your pretty set of pearly chompers.

This is the Money Maker
&
This is what is inside of the box...


I like to use mine in the tanning bed.
..but..
some people like to save money {$} 
&
lower their chances of skin cancer {clap clap clap}
so you can do it at home. 
BEST INVENTION EVER!!

On a more serious note: I can PINKY PROMISE 
( for the people that know me, know how serious i am about my pinky promises) 
you that you will LOVE LOVE LOVE this. 

Come and see me at Waikiki Beach. Its only in Provo
$30. 
dang.... only a small one time fee of $30 and its not sensitive on your teeth at all 
plus.... I will give you a free tan. YUP I said it FREE.
PLEASE: tell me who doesn't like a deal?

xoxo


1 comment:

  1. OOOOOhhh did you say free tan?!?! How many shades does it lighten?

    ReplyDelete